What The Changing Room Is Doing To Ensure Guest & Team Members Health During COVID-19
The Changing Room will be following the local government guidelines to ensure your safety and health. Some changes may be temporary, others may be permanent, but our dedication to providing extraordinary guest experience is forever!
We will continue to be open 7 days a week.
- Guests will be served by appointment only.
- Only guest who have scheduled appointments will be allowed in. NO additional friends, family, kids, and pets.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, we will not be able to service you due to high demand.
- Our waiting area is closed. Please wait outside or in your car until your appointment time.
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance.
- Upon arrival guest will need to answer a simple screening questionnaire and have your temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- If your temperature is above 99 degrees, we cannot allow you to enter
- The Changing Room. Please reschedule your appointment.
- We require all guest to wear a protective face covering or mask at ALL times.
- Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon.
- All personal belongings must remain on your lap during the entire service.
- Maintain 6ft social distancing with the exception of you and your stylist.
- We strongly recommend you to pre-book your next appointment.
Steps the Changing Room is Taking:
- Employees will receive a temperature check prior to entering.
- We have modified our space to ensure social distancing.
- All employees will be wearing a protective face covering or mask at ALL times.
- We have temporarily suspended the client station, all beverages, cookies, magazines, and testers.
- All highly touched surfaces will be clean and disinfected frequently.
- We will wash our hands before each guest we service.
- Our team has been Barbicide certified.
- All equipment used by a stylist will be sanitized between each guest.
- Clean capes will be provided for each guest.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times.We will continue to be open 7 days a week.